Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

40 weeks pregnant!

I am still here :) I say with a smile...its ok really, never expected much and all I have to keep saying is 'within 2 weeks baby should be here' and 2 weeks isn't long......unless you have chronic back ache, a naughty baby that keeps making you niggle and a lively and equally impatient toddler! 'I want the baby in the tummy!'  is what came out of Reuben yesterday! Yes, don't we all!

I don't plan on forcing this baby out though....and I don't believe much can be done before they are ready. No sweeps...and I definately won't bother with the curry which with previous pregnancy made me sweat but didn't even encourage a bowel movement let alone labour! ;) I had the advantage of carrying baby in Spring last time too, so I could have walks everywhere. Laughable concept as the rain rushes down past the window and this time I have a toddler in tow! Although we did have a weird and oddly wonderful morning today. As its 'due' date I thought, doesn't matter about a few drops of rain (!) we can put our wellies on and go for a walk along the prom splashing in the puddles! And we did...a quick walk granted and poor Reuben was less then impressed about the rain in the face! But actually I think us making a mad run for the car (yes a run at 40 weeks pregnant!) splashing all the way and Reubens giggling  will be one of those memories I will really treasure....and one of our last we make alone together!

I think..famous last words....by this time next week we will have a baby here, and thats a very odd thought! I very much hope to be watching the X Factor next week with a little one attached to my boob! and maybe for us this week it will be less X Factor and more sex factor! ;)  (Bad joke)

xxxx

40 week bump pics can be found here!http://www.flickr.com/photos/66954847@N04/?saved=1

No comments:

Post a Comment